TERMS AND CONDITIONS
3. To download, install, access or use the Website, you must be 18 years of age or over. If you are under 18 and you wish to use download, install, access or use the Website, you must get consent from your parent or guardian before doing so.
4. We operate the software underlying and required for your use of the Website from the Saudi Arabia, If you choose to access or use the Website from or in locations outside of the Saudi Arabia, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for:
- ensuring that what you are doing in that country islegal; and
- the consequences and compliance by you with all applicable laws, regulations, byelaws, codes of practice, licenses, registrations, permits and authorizations (including any laws that relate to businesses providing services).
5. Use of the Website does not include the provision of a mobile device or other necessary equipment to access it. To use the Website you will require Internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunication links. We shall not have any responsibility or liability for any telephone or other costs you may incur.
6. You shall not in any way use the Website or submit to us or to the Website or to any user of the Website anything which in any respect:
a) is in breach of any law, statute, regulation or byelaw of any applicable jurisdiction;
b) is fraudulent, criminal or unlawful;
c) is inaccurate or out-of-date;
d) involves your use, delivery or transmission of any viruses, unsolicited emails, trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, easter eggs, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
7. You agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
a) any part of the Website;
b) any equipment or network on which the Website is stored;
c) any software used in the provision of the Website; or
d) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
8.You assume sole responsibility for results obtained from the use of the Website, and for conclusions drawn from such use. We shall have no liability for any damage caused by errors or omissions in any information, instructions or scripts provided to us by you in connection with the Website, or any actions taken by us at your direction.
9.You agree to comply at all times with any instructions for use of the Website which we make from time to time.
Availability of the Website, Security & Accuracy
11.We make no warranty that your access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. Due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. In addition, we may occasionally need to carry out repairs, maintenance or introduce new facilities and functions.
12.Access to the Website may be suspended or withdrawn to or from you personally or all users temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice. We may also impose restrictions on the length and manner of usage of any part of the Website for any reason. If we impose restrictions on you personally, you must not attempt to use the Website under any other name or user or on any other mobile device.
13.We do not warrant that the Website will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any equipment (including but not limited to your mobile device), software, data or other property as a result of your download, installation, access to or use of the Website or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the Website. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
14.We may change or update the Website and anything described in it without notice to you. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely.
15.Your download, installation, access to or use of the Website is also bound by the terms and conditions of the Operator.
17.We are solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the Website as required under applicable law. You and we acknowledge that an Operator has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Website.
18.You must comply with any applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the Website (e.g. you must ensure that your use of the Website is not in violation of your mobile device agreement or any wireless data service agreement).